Audemar Piguet Watch Parts Pen
Our ultimate pen making creation (so far). Audemar Piguet watch parts on a .925 Augentium sterling silver pen chassis. Piguet is among the finest and most expensive of Swiss watches. When we put the watch hands on our repurposed watches we like to set them at 5:00; quitting time. We set the hands on this dial at 10 minutes before 5:00. If you own or aspire to an Audemar Piguet we know you are a person who never quits.
The metal components are jewelry grade sterling silver, no plating, .925 Augentium sterling silver will not tarnish as other grades of sterling will. It is a desk pen, the cap is non-posting, it cannot be mounted on the back of the pen while in use. It can be carried, but most users of a prestigious pen of this stature will keep the pen on their desk and remove the cap and set it on the desk when writing. Weight 2.1 ounces, length 5.75 inches capped. The pen comes in a walnut presentation box.
Fountain Pen only, not available as a rollerball.
- Flex steel German made medium point nib
- Fills with cartridge or converter
- Space in body for spare cartridge
- Nib has been examined and fine tuned
- Are you interested in a nib upgrade to 18 carat gold? Contact us for current pricing, gold prices are currently volatile.