Azurite & Malachite Pen
Azurite and malachite are often found in the same formations. Azurite is a suprising blue color and the malachite is green.
This classic writer stands out for its uniqueness as well as its beauty. This pen from the Clayton Series is platinum plated with contrasting black trim. The cap is threaded and can be posted while writing. Weight 1.8 ounces, length 5.25 inches. This pen fits in our large glass pen holders and this blue glass pen holder is a great match. Gift boxes are also available.
- Flex steel German made nib
- Choose extra fine, fine, medium or broad nib
- Fills with cartridge or converter
- Space in body for spare cartridge
- Nib has been examined and fine tuned
- Ink refill by Schmidt/Private Reserve, fast drying
- Ceramic rollerball for smooth writing
- Choose black or blue ink, fine or medium tip