Clayton Pen in Rhodonite Stone
Rhodonite is so named because of its rose red color. The pinkish color often includes black dendritic inclusions. Did you know that Rhodonite is the official gemstone of Massachusetts?
This classic writer stands out for its uniqueness as well as its beauty. This pen from the Clayton Series is gold titaium plated with contrasting black trim. The cap is threaded and can be posted while writing. Weight 1.8 ounces, length 5.25 inches. This pen fits in our large glass pen holders and this pink glass pen holder is a great match. Gift boxes are also available.
- Flex steel German made nib
- Choose extra fine, fine, medium or broad nib
- Fills with cartridge or converter
- Space in body for spare cartridge
- Nib has been examined and fine tuned
- Ink refill by Schmidt/Private Reserve, fast drying
- Ceramic rollerball for smooth writing
- Choose black or blue ink, fine or medium tip