Elk Antler on Clayton Pen
All of our antler pens are made from one long section of antler and it is surprising how much variation in color is often found in one 5 inch section. This is especially true of elk antler. No matter how varied the antler is from one inch to the next, all of it is beautiful and it is the variety of tones that make it so interesting.
This pen from the Clayton Series is rhodium plated with contrasting black trim. It fits into our large glass pen holder and several of them will compliment it. The cap is threaded and can be posted while writing. Weight 1.8 ounces, length 5.25 inches. Will arrive in a drawstring bag but gift boxes are available.
- Flex steel German made nib
- Choose extra fine, fine, medium or broad nib
- Fills with cartridge or converter
- Space in body for spare cartridge
- Nib has been examined and fine tuned
- Ink refill by Schmidt/Private Reserve, fast drying
- Ceramic rollerball for smooth writing
- Choose black or blue ink, fine or medium tip