Maple Burl Wood Fountain Pen or Rollerball
This pen is made with maple burl wood. A burl occurs on a tree when it has been damaged. It grows like a lump on the tree with wild wood grains. It is beautiful every time.
The cap is threaded and can be posted while writing. Weight 1.8 ounces, length 5.25 inches. This pen will fit nicely in our large glass pen holders. A walnut presentation box is available for gift giving.
- Flex steel German made nib
- Choose extra fine, fine, medium or broad nib
- Fills with cartridge or converter
- Space in body for spare cartridge
- Nib has been examined and fine tuned
- Ink refill by Schmidt/Private Reserve, fast drying
- Ceramic rollerball for smooth writing
- Choose black or blue ink, fine or medium tip