Moose Antler on Clayton Pen
Moose antler is the hardest of the four types of antler that we make pens from. It also tends to be darker on the inside, rarely is it pure white, more like pale brown or grey tinted. Moose antler is dense and it shows a good deal of character, making for a pen that will start many conversatons.
This pen from the Clayton Series is rhodium plated with contrasting black trim, it fits into our large glass pen holder and this brown glass pen holder compliments it well. The cap is threaded and can be posted while writing. Weight 1.8 ounces, length 5.25 inches.
- Flex steel German made nib
- Choose extra fine, fine, medium or broad nib
- Fills with cartridge or converter
- Space in body for spare cartridge
- Nib has been examined and fine tuned
- Ink refill by Schmidt/Private Reserve, fast drying
- Ceramic rollerball for smooth writing
- Choose black or blue ink, fine or medium tip
Will arrive in a drawstring bag but gift boxes are available.