Patek Phillippe Watch Parts on Lucerne Pen
The watch dial that has been repurposed into this pen is a classic Patek Phillippe. A watch that is among the finest and most expensive of Swiss watches. White Jasper stone accents compliment the watch body. Gears and other small watch parts cover the rest of the pen body. The metal components are jewelry grade rhodium plated with 22 carat gold accents. It is a desk pen, the cap is non-posting, it cannot be mounted on the back of the pen while in use. It can be carried, but most users of a pen with this heft and size will keep the pen on their desk and remove the cap and set it on the desk when writing. Weight 2.7 ounces, length 5.75 inches capped. The pen comes in a walnut presentation box.
- Flex steel German made nib
- Choose extra fine, fine, medium or broad nib
- Fills with cartridge or converter
- Space in body for spare cartridge
- Nib has been examined and fine tuned
- Are you interested in a nib upgrade to 18 carat gold? Contact us for current pricing, gold prices are currently volatile.
- Ink refill by Schmidt/Private Reserve, fast drying
- Ceramic rollerball for smooth writing
- Choose black or blue ink, fine or medium tip